2017 Great Solar Eclipse Road Trip
- 2017-08-17 Preparing for the Great American Solar Eclipse road trip
- 2017-08-18 Great Solar Eclipse Road Trip Begins
- 2017-08-19 Great Solar Eclipse Road Trip – Day Two
- 2017-08-20 There’s a horse in my car and I don’t know what to do
- 2017-08-21 Casper Wyoming, here we come!
- 2017 Total Eclipse of the Sun
- Devil’s Tower, cuz why not?
Hi, I’m Patti. I work in the IT field and my favorite thing to do is reboot stuff. (Muahahaha!)
I love exploring the United States and luckily I enjoy driving. Which is a good thing since it would be hard to explore if I had to walk everywhere. I am usually exploring the states on a tight budget with limited vacation time. I try to make the most of my free time, and I may have a trick or two up my sleeve.
I’m a weird mix of over-planner and free-spirit wanderer. There’s no in between. I see weekends as play-time. Laundry is for Wednesday nights and dusting is never on my to-do list.
I love museums, learning new things, and just letting my curiosity take me to my next discovery.
To discover more about me, check out my About Me page.